Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday Zaelea

I had such an awesome time photographing this beautiful baby.Also learned a few lessons along the way.
  • 1yr olds are very mobile causing photo blur
  • I have alot more to learn to keep this from happening
  • Be ready to have your camera cover with icing at any moment
  • Babies dislike camera flash as much as I do!

  • A teething baby does not like having pictures taken
Aside from all of that, it really WAS a wonderful experience!Not only is she adorable but she also happens to be my best friends kid and the closest think I have to a niece.I love this little girl to pieces!! <3


                                                                                                                                                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment