Sunday, May 30, 2010

My Current Rates

I charge $100 flat fee for a shoot(1-1.5hrs) with a production of 5-10 edited images.This includes my travel time(if located around Indy),Taking the photos,editing time and a disc that you will get with the finished product.You can then choose to either just take the disc and make prints yourself or pay for them through me.It's all up to you :)
I'll have a model release for you to sign stating that you give me permission to use the photos for my portfolio and that you will not alter any images that I produce for you.

I am also looking for models,make-up artist,clothing designers,other photographers,etc. to work with and learn from.Especially folks that are willing to donate time.Portfolio for portfolio(TFCD)!! If that is you,PLEASE contact me.

Hope this answers all of your questions and look forward to meeting everyone!!

MISSLINDY

No comments:

Post a Comment